热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 5072|回复: 2

Eighx小队--采访巴斯夫亚太区销售经理 [复制链接]

发表于 2010-2-24 11:16:03 |显示全部楼层
访问对象:上海巴斯夫应用化工有限公司 亚太区销售经理 ANDY FONG
访问者:周琳
访问方式:邮件

邮件内容:

1. Among all the things you have done in the university, what is the most meaningful or helpful to your whole life from your point of view?
ANDY: Yes, there are many things done during my University life in Singapore. The most meaningful is the Industrial Attachment (IA). I am not sure whether China had the same system in Singapore, where we will need to work 6 month in the society. You will have a chances to be interviewed and work for the the company. For me, i worked as an aircraft software engineer. This is the time where i can see air plane landing and taking off (in front of my face) etc. This is also a chance for me to use what i had learn in school and applied to my working life.

2. What is your first job? What kind of abilities have you got through it? Could you show me some examples?
ANDY: I worked and studied during my University period. To be honest, It is really tough! This experience also prepared me to my 1st job, as an technologist engineer in a semiconductor company. My abilities are simple, applied what you have learn, but looking at all directions....

3. How many years have you been working for BASF? What is your current position in BASF and how do you achieve it? What have you gained most from the position? Could you show me some examples?
ANDY: I will consider working at BASF for 5 years. My current position is Manager - Asia Pacific. I am sure that you heard  from others that i worked very hard. To be direct, I worked while i am on the plane and in even in late night. This is the best time, as there is nobody calling me, also there is no incoming email... Remember,  work smart!!

4. What was your biggest difficulty or bottle-neck while working in BASF? How did you overcome it?
ANDY: My biggest difficulty and challenge was to fight for something that i believe  is right for the company, my customer and my staff reporting to me, and not just listen from my boss. It is hard and remember "nothing is impossible".

5. I have heard that you have been a member of the board in BASF, so what is your main responsibility? How did you catch the opportunity to make your step into the board?
ANDY: I am not a board member in BASF. BASF is a big chemical company, with 120000 employee worldwide and their annual sales turnover is about 60 Billion Euro. I responsible for a department (BU) in BASF, known as temperature Sensing.

6. What is your future plan for your life and career? How will you define the word 'success'?
ANDY: My next plan is to become Snr Manager/ Director in BASF. This mean that i will responsible not only 1 business unit but afew business Unit (BU). My feeling toward success is to have WBL (Work Balance Life), which i had not achieved. This is why i mentioned to you on the phone that i am not success man. Nevertheless, i am happy to share my view toward success to you. Pls remember these 3 statements...

1) Listen
2) Keep Promise
3) Work hard and smart.

这是第一次邮件的回复,其中还是有一些跟人感到不是很清楚的地方,希望对方能够给一些更加详细的解释,因为对方是sales,经常要出差,回邮件给我的第二天他又要去天津出差了,schedule非常的紧,非常忙碌,所以他决定会等到出差回来后稍空的时候给我一个电话,今天晚上会通一次电话了解更多,之后会及时上传~

[ 本帖最后由 tina@@ 于 2010-2-24 11:18 编辑 ]

发表于 2010-2-24 15:03:26 |显示全部楼层
阿布采访的内容可以翻译一下,最后整理成册可以统一用中文版本;
期待你们的补充!

发表于 2010-2-24 20:08:28 |显示全部楼层
1) Listen
貌似Michael也提到了。  外国人也很重视这个哦
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 没有账号?

Archiver|手机版|BeBeyond:求职|留学|MBA

GMT+8, 2018-4-26 04:21 , Processed in 0.235083 second(s), 10 queries .